We have a new blogger joining our group this week… my very own writing partner Deelylah Mullin! She’s a fabulous writer, editor, and all around awesome person. Please give her a warm welcome.
This week’s topic is The List. You know, the list of 5 celebrities you can sleep with and it doesn’t count as cheating (as seen on “Friends”). As I’ve been boy-crazy since birth and routinely have “celebrity boyfriends” that I tease my husband about, this should be simple.
Except, it’s not.
Because I do have so many celebrity crushes. And what exactly counts as a celeb? Movie/TV stars? Musicians? Politicians? There are hotties all over the place, so there are limitless options.
1. Well, the first one that comes to mind is Dominic Sherwood, who plays Jace on Shadowhunters. He also played Christian Ozera on Vampire Academy, where I originally fell for him. He met his girlfriend Sarah Hyland on the set of the movie and they’ve apparently been inseparable ever since. Look at that picture of them! He freaking worships that girl.
2. Speaking of Sarah Hyland… The girl is just plain STUNNING. She’s beautiful dressed up or down, makeup or no, and judging from her Instagram and Twitter profiles (where she’s very active), she seems to be a really cool chick.
3. Paul Wesley. I know, I know. It used to be Ian, but… after meeting Paul at The Vampire Diaries convention, I totally transferred to #TeamPaul #TeamStefan. He’s funny and sweet and OHGODSOSEXY. Especially when he’s playing Ripper!Stefan on the show.
4. Jared Padalecki. Yeah, Sam is totally on my list. Like there’d be any doubt. I’m a huge Supernatural fan (thanks a lot Kris) and he’s always been my favorite. Probably in part because I saw him first on Gilmore Girls, but also, I just really love Jared. Don’t get me wrong, Jensen has a huge part of my heart. They’re both Texas boys, and I’ve vowed to hang around Austin the next time the show is on break so I can accidentally run into them.
I’m not a stalker, I swear.
5. Jason Behr. He hasn’t been on TV (routinely) since Roswell, but it hasn’t lessened my love for him. He did a guest stint on Buffy as her ex (who tried to kill her because of his desire to become a vampire due to an inoperable brain tumor) and totally captured my attention. But as Max Evans, he captured my heart. I’m rewatching the series with my daughter now because I loved it so much and she’s pretty much into whatever I am. The tattoos in the last pic were done for a movie, but DAMN!
Okay, so that’s in no way the end of the list. Not even a little. Like I said, I’m a little… person-crazy (I can’t really call myself boy crazy with Sarah Hyland on the list, now can I?)
And the list goes on…
Want to see who the other bloggers have put on their lists? Click the links below: