1. Cooking. As much as I love to cook, when it comes to making dinner, I drag my feet and pull my hair and don’t even decide what I’m making until it’s time to start making it. So, we eat late most nights. Lol.
2. Blog posts. I don’t think I’m all that interesting, and most of the time my mind goes blank when I sit down to write something. You should hear all the blog posts I write in my head while I’m driving in the car. That’s when I’m brilliant.
3. Calling people. I hate being on the phone. Haaaaate.
4. Getting dressed. Pants suck.
5. Anything crafty. I’m not crafty. So of course I’m gonna drag my feet at making something Or just avoid it entirely.
6. Laundry and/or dishes. I need a maid. So bad.
7. Going to the gym. Even if my back and shoulder weren’t fucked up, I don’t care for the gym anyway.
8. Shopping. I don’t like people much. I hate shopping more social anxiety is real and panic attacks are no fun.
9. Getting dirty or sweaty. It’s a texture thing I guess, but I loathe the feeling of being dirty or sweaty. I immediately have to wash my hands or get in the shower.
10. Watching the news. It’s all so goddamn depressing. No thanks.
Want to see what the other bloggers avoid? Click the links below: